Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Ants Transitive Property

"What is toast?" That is how I started out the conversation. He didn't quite get what I was saying, so I moved it onto something else. I asked him, "What if people see colors differently? What if my blue was your green, only you called blue what I would see as green because you were told that that specific color is called blue? What if we all have the same favorite color but we call it different names because of what it was labeled for us?" To this he simply replied, "But we wouldn't be unique."

So there you have it. We cannot all be the same - we are not all toast.

A =/= B
B =/= C
A =/= C

Otherwise where would our unique-ness lie?
If we were not unique, we would just be ants.

So what would be the point in looking so deeply into these kinds of questions?

~Scribbles

No comments: